We offer a wide array of cutting-edge treatment options so that we can customize your care. We often employ multiple treatment modalities simultaneously to give you the best results possible. We encourage you to do your own
research on these modalities and can recommend reliable, unbiased online resources.
For human-derived regenerative materials, we adhere to FDA tissue guidances as published on the FDA’s website.
All medical devices used in our practice for therapeutic purposed are FDA registered and have been assigned FDA classifications.
Procedural modalities offered include:
- Regenerative Injection Therapies
– PRP (platelet-rich plasma) and platelet lysate
– Amnionic/umbilical cord derivatives – technically, these materials are referred to biologic allografts; however, the phrase “stem cells” is often (incorrectly) applied to this product
– Bone marrow and fat derived tissue
– Ozone / prolozone
We utilize LIVE X-RAY AND ULTRASOUND DEVICES TO GUIDE OUR INJECTIONS TO SPECIFIC TARGETS.
- Pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) Technologies
– BEMER – low-intensity electromagnetic field device for whole body application
– PMT 300 Digital PEMF – high-intensity PEMF device for targeted applications
- Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)
– MaxxO2 system – high concentration O2 and altitude training
- Photobiomodulation Technologies
– Aspen TheraLight Pod – whole body red light system
– Summit Class IV Laser
- Intravenous Therapies
– Targeted vitamin and mineral infusions
– Ketamine infusion
– Ozonation – e.g. 10 Pass
- Aspen Lasers
– Pain-free treatment
– Safe and effective
– Controls inflammation and speeds healing
– Increases microcirculation to increase flow of oxygen
– Better supply of nutrients
– Better disposal of metabolic waste