About Innovation MD
Innovative approaches to pain management and wellness
P. Tennent Slack, MD
Innovation MD is a unique practice model guided by an experienced pain medicine physician who has successfully spent decades working with patients in a traditional medical model. P. Tennent Slack, MD still delivers traditional medical care in his practice in Gainesville, Georgia, the town he grew up in and chose to return to raise his family. In working to explore every avenue to help his patients – and based on his own chronic pain conditions – several years ago he began to research new and innovative modalities including regenerative treatments for pain relief and to explore the role of nutrition and wellness in helping the body heal itself.
Beginning Fall of 2019, Ricardo Boye will join the team. Ricardo is a licensed registered dietitian and certified traditional naturopath whose passion is helping others restore and foster their health and vitality using a holistic approach and natural, non-invasive therapies. He has been a successful holistic healthcare practitioner for almost 20 years.
Our approach is patient-centered and blends a variety of treatments and lifestyle support mechanisms to help your body heal itself.
- Injection therapy with platelet-rich plasma
- Injection therapy with autologous (meaning obtained from the patient’s own body) tissue derived from fat or bone marrow
- Injection therapy with tissue derived from the donated female placenta/umbilical cord obtained at the time of c-section or vaginal delivery (often referred to as “stem cells”)
- Injection therapy with ozone / prolozone
- Targeted and whole body infrared laser and pulsed electromagnetic treatments
- Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)
- Habit-forming medication tapering via consultation with Atlanta Healing Center
- COMING SOON! Intravenous hyperbaric ozone and aesthetics
Learn More about our regenerative treatment modalities
All treatments are supported by lifestyle enhancement for better overall health and performance enhancement. Special focus is placed on
– movement and exercise
– stress management
Learn More about our wellness model
Our services are not covered by insurance.
“The first wealth is health.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson